Pastor Godfrey was saved in 1972 in Montgomery, Alabama. He began preaching a year later. In 1991, he became pastor of Fundamental Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. The church experienced rapid growth and soon outgrew the buildings. The church voted to relocate and changed the name to Marcus Pointe Baptist Church. In 21 years, the average weekly attendance has climbed from 63 to more than 1400. He and his wife June have three children: Becky, Greg, and Bobby, and six grandchildren: MacKenzie, Ryleigh, Abigayle, Jackson, Coleman, and Winston.
Faith Partners are faith-based organizations that pledge a monthly donation amount to Health and Hope Clinic. Please contact Sara Davy at firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in becoming a Faith Partner.
- Building relationships
- Developing listening skills
- Responding to the hurting
- Assessing needs
Please RSVP to Jessica Simpson at (850) 471-3430 or email@example.com.
The clinic provides free health care for the medically indigent persons who have no other resources for their health care needs.
- What are the benefits of volunteering at The Health & Hope Clinic?
- What expectations do you have for Clinic volunteers?
- Are there opportunities available where I can get experience working directly with patients?
- Are all volunteer positions filled on a rolling basis?
- How will I know which volunteer positions are available?
- Do I have to be licensed or trained in medicine to volunteer?